My name is Anthony Pennant and I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
I have a great passion for working with individuals and families no matter what the problem may be. This passion has enabled me to have experience working with highly traumatized, abused, and neglected children and adolescents that have been placed out of their home. While this experience was tough, it was rewarding both in my personal growth and clinical skills.
Qualifications, Memberships and Certifications
- BA in Behavioral Health Counseling, Drexel University (2010)
- Masters in Marriage & Family Therapy. Drexel University (2012)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Pennsylvania (MF000829) and New Jersey (37FI00179000).
- Clinical Member of the AAMFT-American Association of Marriage & Family Therapist.
- Approved Supervisor Candidate of AAMFT